The room used today as the Conference Hall is named after the physicist Enrico Fermi, who in 1954 attended courses organised by Giovanni Polvani, director of the Institute of Physics at the University of Milan. The room was created from the seventeenth-century extension of the original medieval church dedicated to the Virgin Mary: with vaulted ceilings and a cosy atmosphere, it houses a small fresco depicting the Pietà, an authentic late fifteenth-century piece.
CAPACITY: 88 seats
TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT: microphone system | video projector | flip chart | large projection screen | streaming service | audio/video recording and control room
DIMENSIONS AND SURFACE: approx. 12 m x 6.30 m (approx. 75 m2)